COVID Safe Plan
Planning for a COVID safe festival is our priority and as restrictions continue to ease and we see events slowly returning to some sort of normal in NSW. Our event will reflect the NSW government requirements in place at the time in order to ensure we deliver a safe event.
Some restrictions and health protocols will be required and enforced around key event sites, particular with registration and the event village where runners will start and finish the event.
To help us ensure the safety and wellbeing of all participants, our staff and volunteers and their family and the broader community, please remember:
● DO NOT attend the event if you are feeling unwell or been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or you are a positive case of COVID-19 yourself, this includes if you have been tested and are awaiting results, or you have returned from overseas of a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
● Wash your hands - sanitiser will be available throughout the Village
● Please check-in using the official event QR code which will be available throughout the Village.
● Avoid queuing or gathering in big groups - there is ample space to spread out and areas will be marked to encourage social distancing when lining up for registration and/or for coffee or food .
● Allow plenty of time so you are not rushed, and to help us avoid big lines of people at the eleventh hour. Please Plan ahead and arrive in plenty of time.
For inquiries please contact the Event Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org